The world can always use your heart and your love. Beautiful handcrafted heart pendants in fine pewter.
Each pendant comes with a 19″ cord with lobster claw clasp. Size 7/8″ diameter. Lead free pewter, Handcrafted in USA.
SKUs, descriptions, and the meaning of each heart:
- PW106 – Display Pack. 25 pendants (assorted five styles) plus display.
- PW107 – Eve’s Heart. The Heart Path Labyrinth, a journey into your open heart. An open heart is the path to love. A symbol of love, affection, and open-heartedness.
- PW108 – Brigid’s Heart. The knotwork heart, inspired by Brigid, ancient goddess of Ireland, the goddess of strength and hearth. A symbol of enduring love, brave-heartedness, and strength.
- PW109 – Peace Heart. The Peace sign and heart, inscribed on the back with “Peace starts here”. A reminder that peace starts in our own heart. A symbol of self-acceptance, respect, intentional action, awareness, and compassion.
- NEW! PW115 Infinite Heart. The infinity sign and heart, woven from a single interconnected path, inscribed on the back with “Infinite love.” A symbol of infinite love, polyamory, and eternal love.
- NEW! PW116 Celtic Heart. The triquetra (triple knot) and heart combine in the Heart of the Celts, with “Love” inscribed on the back. A symbol of courage, protection, and love.
As seen in Gift Shop Magazine:
Deva Designs, Heart Pendants. “The world can always use your heart and your love.” Beautiful new Heart Pendants in three styles. The latest in Deva Designs’ full line of gifts and jewelry designed to inspire joy. Handcrafted in USA. www.devadesignsjoy.com, 800-799-8308
What customers are saying:
“These are awesome. Everything’s awesome. Love you guys!” -D.D.
The Eve’s Heart and Peace Heart designs are inspired by Eve Eschner Hogan’s “Discover Your Heart Path” and the Divine Nature Alliance, and are used with their gracious permission. www.heartpath.com, www.divinedna.org
The Infinite Heart and the Celtic Heart were created by www.CelticKnotWorks.com and are used with their gracious permission.